Sanchez is an "inspector" at the OIG, but his real job seems to be to blow smoke up the posterior of complainants while his superiors make the complaints disappear.
This letter was conveyed to Sanchez by Certified Mail and by email, and receipt is confirmed.
Sanchez never responded to this letter or to any phone calls thereafter.
Q: Why hostility and neglect from the OIG?
A: Because the OIG is corrupt and complicit in NYPD crimes.
January 16, 2015 BSN LETTER TO EDUARDO SANCHEZ
To Inspector Ed Sanchez
Investigator of NYPD
Department of Investigation
January 16, 2015
RE: THE MURDER OF SUNNY SHEU AND COVER UP BY NYPD
Thank you the enlightening meeting we had this afternoon. You made it clear that you understood the enormous gravity of the issues at hand and the many questions that need to be investigated. There are several important questions which Mr. Allimadi and I neglected to ask at the meeting, and which we are requesting that you answer as soon as possible and in full:
1) What is the official, codified policy of the NYPD regarding the investigation of deaths, the manner of which have been ruled “Undetermined” by the Medical Examiner? Specifically, do deaths ruled undetermined always mandate an investigation and if not, what are the factors that determine whether a death ruled “undetermined” is investigated or not? In the case of Sunny Sheu’s “undetermined” death by “blunt force trauma to the head”, who, if anyone, made the decision to not investigate, and what were the determining factors?
2) How, to whom and when was the Medical Examiner’s determination of “Blunt Force Trauma to the head with skull fractures and brain injuries” as the cause of death and “undetermined” as the manner of death, conveyed to the appropriate agents of the NYPD? Why were detectives (such as Ardisano) at the 109th not apprised of this determination? We are requesting all documents regarding the transfer of this information as requested in our November 16th, 2010 FOIA request to the NYPD (attached).
3) You mentioned that your agency had issued various subpoenas in regard to questions arising from the Sunny Sheu case. Does your agency have the right to subpoena testimony and documents from Dr. Zeeshan Ahmed? Do you have the right to subpoena responses to outstanding FOIA requests that reflect on matters of systemic NYPD misconduct?
4) Please provide us with warrant by which Sunny Sheu was detained by members of the NYPD Detectives of the Queens DA squad, including the name of the person who ordered the detention, as requested in our FOIL request of 11/16/10.
6) Please identify and produce any records of an alleged interview by police and EMS with a “911 caller” who witnessed Sunny’s alleged “collapse”, as claimed by Detective Austin through Detective Grant’s memo of 6/26/10 (attached), and as requested in our FOIA request.
7) Is the problem of systemic non-compliance of the NYPD to FOIA requests under the jurisdiction of your office? If not, which agency investigates NYPD non-compliance of FOIA requests? Do you contend that non-compliance of FOIA requests is NOT a systemic problem of the NYPD?
We are hereby requesting the release of complete and unredacted responses to ALL of the requests made in our FOIA requests to the NYPD, unless exempted under specific provisions of FOIA law. Not only are these responses necessary to the determination of NYPD wrongdoing in this case; they are public information, which has been illegally withheld for nearly five years, by the agency you are investigating.
As this is a matter of extreme urgency and importance, we expect an immediate response outlining your intended schedule in answering these pertinent questions and fulfilling these requests for public information.
Will Galison/ Milton Allimadi Blackstar News
Mayor de Blasio Philip Eure Thomas Mahoney Harry Belafonte Robert Freeman
Follow up letters to Arturo Sanchez:
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2015 6:40 PM
To: Arturo Sanchez; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Subject: Re: Meeting
From: Arturo Sanchez <ASanchez@oignypd.nyc.gov>
To: Wgalison <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Mon, Feb 9, 2015 6:39 pm
Subject: RE: Meeting
Sent: Mon, Mar 9, 2015 9:35 pm
To: Arturo Sanchez;
Subject: Re: Meeting
SANCHEZ ADMITS HE NEVER REQUESTED THE CAT SCAN FROM DR. AHMED, PROVING NO INVESTIGATION