Monday, January 5, 2015

Sheu letter to OCA demanding amended form

To: sunnysheu@hotmail.com
Subject: Letter to OCA for FOIA request! 
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:58:30 -0400
From: wgalison@aol.com

 Sunny Sheu
 
 
 
Deputy Attorney
John Eisemann
 
4/22/10
 
Re: New York State Freedom of Information Law request for amended financial disclosure forms of Judge Joseph Golia.
 
Several months ago, I requested the financial disclosure forms (2002 t0 2008) of Judge Joseph Golia from the NYS Ethics Commission. In due course I received the original financial disclosure forms. Upon examining the forms, I discovered some apparently false statements therein, and I filed a complaint alleging these misrepresentations.
 
Several weeks ago, Supervisor Janice Howard told me that Judge Golia had “amended” the financial disclosure forms and that the amended forms would be made available to me within one week. She told me that I would be contacted as soon as they were available. 
 
Since then, the only correspondence I have received from the Ethics Commission is a letter from Ms. Howard, mentioning the disposition of the 2009 financial disclosure forms, but including no mention of the Golia’s amended forms. As I have received neither an update nor an explanation regarding the status of the forms, I must conclude that Ms. Howard is now denying me access to these documents. 
 
Therefore, under the New York State Freedom of Information Law, I am hereby requesting the amended financial disclosure forms of Judge Joseph Golia for the years 2002 to 2008.
 
Please respond as soon as possible. This is a matter of grave importance.
 
Sincerely,
 

Sunny Sheu

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this site: In keeping with the serious nature of this matter, please keep your comments respectful and succinct.