Incredibly, Dominick DeGennaro is now working for Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, even though Sheu petitioned Scheiderman for protection from DeGenaro before his death.
6) Queens Hospital ER Doctor Zeeshan Ahmed and his nurse lied to Mr. Sheu’s next of kin about the cause of death, saying that there was no head trauma and that he died of an aneurism.
13) DA Spokesman Kevin Ryan claims that there was no investigation because "the Medical Examiner determined that there was no criminality". This statement is both false and nonsensical; the medical examiner has no authority to rule on the criminality of a death.
19) The NYPD's DOI Squad, with the knowledge and complicity of DOI Commissioner Mark Peters, pretended to investigate the case, but in fact lacked jurisdiction and never did investigate, and concealed the case form the proper authority: the OIG/NYPD.
20) The OIG/NYPD - after one year of investigation - sent the case to the NYPD with no results of their "investigation", and with no mention of the crimes obstruction of justice by the NYPD OIG Squad.
21) In September, 2015, the NYPD closed the case, citing "no criminality".