Saturday, July 2, 2011

UPDATE on ASSAULT ON AUTHOR OF SUNNY SHEU ARTICLE - good news

UPDATE ON THE UNDERCOVER COP THREAT. MOSTLY GOOD NEWS.

by William Galison on Wednesday, June 29, 2011 at 9:50pm
I have some mostly good news and some bad news regarding the "undercover cop" incident. The good news is that the "police" goon who threatened to kill me the other day does not seem to be associated with the Sunny Sheu story. The incident turns out to be a bizarre  confluence of coincidences and well-earned paranoia.

The story was this:

I saw a van illegally parked outside of my building last Wednesday, with a police placard in the front window. Being acutely aware that my Sunny Sheu story is pissing people off at the highest levels of corruption, I thought he might be scoping me out with evil intent. Plus, the fact that Sunny was tailed by a silver van before he was killed had made me silver-van-aphobic.

I photographed the guy's plates and looked in the window. He came over and attacked me, telling me he'd kill me if I tok a picture. This reenforced my notion that he was a bad cop. The next day the van was back. I photo'd the van again and he came out of a building and started running after me. 

That's when I posted my APB that I had been attacked by a cop.


So today, when the van was back I called the local police pct. t sort this out.

It turns out that the guy lives on my street (where I've recently moved). His wife is a cop from the 81st and he was illegally using her police placard to avoid getting tickets. When he saw me photographing his van, he freaked, perhaps because he thought I was going to get him busted.  

I just spoke with the guy. It turns out that his van had been broken into a few days earlier and the lock broken. He saw me looking in the window and thought I was trying to break in or steal the van. 

In any case, he was wrong for assaulting me and threatened to kill me if I took his picture, but I am happy to let that go. As long as he is not linked to the Sunny murder, its cool.

SO PLEASE REMOVE ANY PHOTO'S REFERENCE TO THE VAN'S PLATE NUMBER OR PHOT'S OF THE VAN. 
I don't want to cause any trouble for this guy or his wife.

So the good news is that the van was not there to kidnap or surveil me.

The bad news is that I feel like a fool for alarming everybody about a misattributed and overestimated threat against me.

HOWEVER, I must stress that the facts and allegations in the Sunny Sheu case are not paranoia or coincidence based, and my concern about possible retribution against me is well founded.

The documentation speaks for itself. The cops did kidnap and threaten Sunny, the judge and bank did defraud him, he was killed by head trauma days after busting the judge, the cops and hospital did break major laws to cover up the circumstances of his death, and all FOIL requests to the NYPD have been ignored for nine months. And there has been no investigation of his death despite its manner being “Undetermined”.

Milton and I stand by every aspect of the story- and will post part 2 in the next few days.

I am deeply sorry for alarming you unnecessarily about my safety. Even still, I shall not underestimate the power of the entities that killed Sunny and still ask your support by distributing the story as widely as possible. 

Thank you for your understanding.


Will Galison
>

2 comments:

  1. Not trying to stir the pot and put this all important investigation into the fringe...BUT, I am having a very hard time buying into your latest blog. Illegal activity, Police abuse of authority, assault, threads and Police inaction to internal crimes...AND You do not want to create any problems for this guy and his wife?
    All I Can Say Is Thank You For Taking On This Cause. Many Others Are On Board...Just One Example But It Reaches Ten's Of Thousands: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread720206/pg1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand your point, but one has to choose their battles. The guy who attacked me is contrite and there will be no more trouble with him. The Sunny Sheu case is the important one and I don;t want to distract from it.

    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete

We welcome your comments about this site: In keeping with the serious nature of this matter, please keep your comments respectful and succinct.