Tuesday, June 28, 2011

January 14th Complaint from Sunny Sheu to Commission on Judicial Conduct



"URGENT" letter from Sunny Sheu to the NYS Commission on Judicial Conduct, written immediately after his kidnapping and intimidation by NYPD Detectives of the Queens DA Bureau on January 22nd 2009. SUNNY WARNS OF RETRIBUTION AGAINST HIS LIFE. 



Subject: complaint...urgent......
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 18:17:57 +0000


Mr. Robert Tembeckjan  

NYS Judicial Conduct                                  1/14/2009

Dear Mr. Tembeckjian:
                   
Can you help to do investigation as soon as possible?  It’s so terrible, l am afraid, I will get big troubles soon, if they know I file complaint again….


I went to Justice Golia’s court session this morning, after submitted the letter about Det Keith Ng and Det Kin Lee willing to testify without subpoena stepped out court room(inside court house, two plane clothes Police show gun force me to go with them, I asking why ,they said they need talk with me about the mortgage fraud case,then they took me to a small room in Queens DA office, but they change subject,they act just like “Mafia” in the “God Father” movie, they told me we are not going to talk the mortgage fraud case .(I was locked in the small room about 2 hours)

The two Police officer never identify themselves and never show me any official documents to question me(I am sure they have violated DA office due process,normally, DA office Police working under ADA’s instruction)but keep shouting at me ,saying the house belong to the bank,no more complaint,they keep request me never file complaint about Justice Golia bias and discrimination again and again, they also request me never contact NYPD Commissioner and Det Keith Ng ,Det Kin Lee again and again. They hate Det Ng badly…..


Det Ng and Det Lee used to handle the mortgage fraud investigation,so they know the bank’s closing laywer intentionally falsify closing documents to endorse the phony closing to steal our house title and produced a fraudulent mortgage against our house,but Justice Golia prohibit us to have any discovery..to produce any documents,to subpoena any people or to have deposition and counter claim,cross claim or file note of issue to have jury trial since the case began in 2001.

                                          Justice Golia not only prohibit any discovery to find the facts and insist to prohibit us to subpoena DA,NYPD to testify since case began in 2001,too. So, after I sent letter about Det Ng and Det Lee willing to testify without subpoena Justice Golia was supprised.
If Det Ng and Det Lee testify, Justice Golia will be forced to accept the facts……that the bank’s closing lawyer intentionally falsify closing documents to endorse the phony closing and produced a fraudulent mortgage against our house and got some money for himself ,then the bank lose the legal capacity to against us,but the Police request me “don’t send letter about Det Ng,Det Lee want to testify without subpoena to Ms. Golia, Administrative judge, Judicial Conduct,NYS governor……..to anybody again and again.


At any rate ,they do’nt want Det Ng and Det Lee to testify at all,but Det.Ng and Det Lee willing to testify without subpoena because of the criminals who committed the crime got $0 dollars of judgment, free to walk away and their house no need to been foreclosed and the bank’s closing lawyer run away.

 Also,the two Police mentioned “every place has “gang”…….. our house is belong to bank,the bank need to foreclose it. Anyway, inside the small room,they try to find the reasons to lock me up,so they even question about my tax issues, my income, my immigration issues…….also check my packet,my ID,my credit cards…use my hand to do “body search”…….they keep threaten at me ,they force me to agree,If I file any complaint about Justice Golia bias and discrimination or send letter about Det Ng,Det Let Lee willing to testify without subpoena ,they will arrest me.
   
I am sure Justice Golia use “inside connection” to arrange this “Police show off”. This is not first time, Justice Golia using “inside connection” in Queens DA.



The other strange thing had happened on about 2/3/2005-2/5/2005. 2/2/2005 after Queens DA/NYPD arrested the criminals who committed the fraud, Justice Golia called to ADA Jason Garelick requested me “Do’nt go to Press Release”, because before 2/2/2005,Justice Golia had foreclosed our house for $1000 dollars to the bank,it’s a serious mistake and misconduct. ADA Jason Garelick may faced too big pressures, he is not only request me “Don’t go to Press Release personally ,he also called to Det Ng to request me “Don’t go to Press Release”.(I have filed complaint about this to your office long ago)



Justice Golia has done his best to prohibit us to have any NY CPLR due process to have and discovery,deposition,subpoena, counter claim,cross claim since case began in 2001 over 8 years.

Now,Justice Golia using “Police Show off” again to prohibit Det Ng and Det Lee to testify the facts about the bank’s closing lawyer committed crimes in favor the bank to foreclose our house.



The two police just too crazy,although they have known that I have contacted their commissioner to get Det Ng and Det Lee to testify without subpoena.



               Very Truly Yours,
                Sun-Ming She





------------------------------------------------------------------



















From: sunny sheu <sunnysheu@hotmail.com>
To: dorothea.perry@verizon.net
Sent: Wed, April 21, 2010 1:10:16 PM
Subject: FW: complaint...urgent......

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments about this site: In keeping with the serious nature of this matter, please keep your comments respectful and succinct.