|Sent:||Wed 1/06/10 5:21 PM|
|To:||sunny sheu (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
"The FBI agent did indeed contact me yesterday. The detectives from the DA squad were investigating a case of Aggaravated Harassment, which has to do with a letter that you had sent to the judge. They therefore were within their lawful rights to investigate."
New York Penal - Article 240 - § 240.30 Aggravated Harassment in the Second Degree
Penal § 240.30 Aggravated harassment in the second degree.
A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the second degree when, with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, he or she:
1. Either (a) communicates with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, by telegraph, or by mail, or by transmitting or delivering any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or
(b) causes a communication to be initiated by mechanical or electronic means or otherwise with a person, anonymously or otherwise, by telephone, by telegraph, or by mail, or by transmitting or delivering any other form of written communication, in a manner likely to cause annoyance or alarm; or
2. Makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues, with no purpose of legitimate communication; or
3. Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact, or attempts or threatens to do the same because of a belief or perception regarding such person's race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct; or
4. Strikes, shoves, kicks or otherwise subjects another person to physical contact thereby causing physical injury to such person or to a family or household member of such person as defined in section 530.11 of the criminal procedure law.
5. Commits the crime of harassment in the first degree and has previously been convicted of the crime of harassment in the first degree as defined by section 240.25 of this article within the preceding ten years.
6. For the purposes of subdivision one of this section, "form of written communication" shall include, but not be limited to, a recording as defined in subdivision six of section 275.00 of this part.
Aggravated harassment in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.
WHO FILED THE COMPLAINT OF AGGRAVATED HARASSMENT AGAINST SUNNY SHEU?
WHY WAS THE IDENTITY OF THE COMPLAINANT DENIED, EVEN TO SUNNY SHEU AND TO THE BACKSTAIR NEWS, EVEN WHEN DEMANDED BY FOIL?
IF SHEU WAS SUSPECTED OF "AGGRAVATED HARASSMENT, WHY WAS HE NEVER EVEN CHARGED?
IS THE INTENT OF SHEU'S LETTER TO "harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person", OR TO ASK THE JUDGE TO DO THE RIGHT THING?
GE writes that the "complaint [regarding the detectives not showing IDs] being
investigated by Detective Bureau's
Investigations Unit." What were there findings?
If the FBI investigated Sheu's complaint
against the NYPD, why does the FBI insist it
has NO RECORDS on Sunny Sheu?